Aboutt this blog

This blog is to chronicle my lessons in Journalism II. All posts are tagged and sorted.

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Zotero

Today's class was mostly troubleshooting Zotero before going 'we'll get back to this later'.

The groups function seems to be haunted by angry ghosts, like Windows 8, but I love the bibliography function. That'll be useful in the future. I'm intrigued by the option of 'Vancouver style', which I don't want to ruin by actually looking up what it is.

Right now we're learning about RSS feeds, so here's my post for my feed. Please enjoy its posty goodness.

I have no idea what my final project will be since I'm not wholly sure about the guidelines. The death and aftermath of revealed story of City of Heroes, CNN's total botching of the Boston bombings, or some other thing that will be a better idea when the teacher gives more details?

Or I suppose I could do something about Amanda Palmer's horrible Boston bombing poetry... but that wouldn't be objective. I really hate bad poetry.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have no idea what the final project should be either.... :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CNN is a super easy target, at least, since they did it all online and online never forgets.

      Delete